Enrolment enquiryTo enquire about a specfic course, click on the icon next to the course of interest on the course search page.
Enrolments can only be processed with payment. Please note if you are entitled to pay the reduced fee, we are unable to book a place for you until all evidence and documentation has been received.
Enrol by post
Click Here to download our enrolment form and then print, complete and send it (together with your course fee and evidence if you are entitled to pay the reduced fee) to:
Uckfield TN22 3DJ
Cheques should be made payable to East Sussex County Council, please put the course code on the reverse of the cheque.
Enrol by telephone
Telephone 01825 761820 and enrol by credit card or debit card, payment will be required at the time of enrolment.
Enrol in person
During office hours, you may visit us at the above ACRES office address.
9.30am to 4.00pm Weekdays
A course fee is displayed with each course entry and is payable at enrolment. Where the fee for a single course is more than £113 it can be paid in instalments. Please see details below.
How can I pay?
- For postal enrolments by cheque - Made payable to East Sussex County Council. Please put the course code on the reverse of the cheque.
- Credit/debit card
- Cash - In person during office hours (see above)
- By Instalments - Where the fee for a single course is in excess of £113 it may be paid in instalments: the first instalment is payable at enrolment with further instalments payable by standing order taken on the 1st of the month following the start of the course. A standing order authorisation form should be completed at enrolment.
Download the standing order form, print, complete, sign and please return with your enrolment form.
- Single course fees between £113 and £194 may be paid in three instalments - half at enrolment and followed by two equal monthly payments by standing order.
- Single course fees between £195 and £281 - may be paid in three equal instalments, the first instalment paid at enrolment and followed by two equal monthly payments by standing order.
- Single course fees over £282 - may be paid as four equal instalments, the first instalment paid at enrolment followed by 3 equal monthly payments by standing order.
Cooling off period
If you enrol on a course, you are entitled to cancel your enrolment within 14 days and you will be refunded. If you wish to cancel your enrolment within this period, you must notify us of your cancellation in writing by emailing email@example.com or writing to The Administration Team, Adult College for Rural East Sussex, C/O Uckfield College, Downsview Crescent, Uckfield, TN22 3DJ.
If however, you wish to enrol on a course which starts within the 14 day cooling off period, you will waive your right to receive a refund in the event of a cancellation.
Please note the cooling off period does not apply if enrolling in person at the ACRES Office.
A full version of our Terms and Conditions can be viewed by clicking here.